This guide was designed to maximize your athletic performance, enhance your durability and reduce the likelihood of injury. We want you to be at your best when taking the field, court, or track and we’re confident that this guide is the missing link to your athletic development process!
A major problem we’re seeing is an influx of injuries due to athletes being physically unprepared or repetitive stress from overuse. Being physically unprepared ultimately sets you up for failure. With many athletes playing their sport year-round, that doesn’t leave much time for maintenance of durability and health.
A structured training program, as demonstrated in the literature through decades of research, has been proven time and time again to help athletes build overall strength and durability. A more durable athlete is one that spends less time injured and more time on the playing field. Strengthening the structural components of the body (i.e., muscles, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc.) through a structured training program is a major key for long term athletic success.
Too often we see high school and
college athletes go from doing absolutely
nothing at all to doing a lot in a really short period of time, which is a recipe for injury. Avoiding these major spikes is pivotal for the long-term health of student-athletes, keeping them consistently training and preparing throughout the year.
On the other hand, we also want to help athletes avoid overtraining in the weight room, which is another path to injury. Overtraining happens when an athlete doesn’t prioritize off-days and recovery days in between training sessions. A well-designed, structured training program that allows the athlete to make progress from a month-to-month basis ultimately incorporates active recovery days and strategies to reduce the likelihood of injury and overuse.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
You will get 12 total weeks of structured strength & conditioning programming for high school and collegiate athletes.
The 12-week program is divided into 3 progressive phases. Each phase is 4 weeks in length.
Includes 175+ exercises and variations focused on better physical performance and durability on the field, court, ice or track
Instructional and demonstration videos for each exercise within the program
Easy-to-follow worksheets to document and track your progress
A total of 2 conditioning days per phase to improve aerobic capacity, endurance and stamina
What's Included in the Home Kit?
Resistance Band Door Anchor
- Super Strong Heavy Duty Construction: The door anchor is designed and manufactured to be super strong. It is made to be robust to support the largest bodylastics systems, which produce up to 404 lbs of tension. Every door anchor is made with thick nylon webbing, heavy-duty stitching and nylon inner cores for additional stability.
- Works At All Points Of The Door: The door anchor utilizes dense but soft foam, that is 3 inches in diameter. Therefore, it can secure your bands at all points, even if there is a sizeable space at the top and bottom of the door. This feature greatly increases the number of exercises that you can perform.
- Protect Your Door and Your Bands: The soft foam end of the anchor will help prevent scratching and denting of your door. This becomes super important because as you stretch, the bands create considerable force between the anchor and your door. The loop side of the anchor incorporates neoprene padding. This will help preserve your bands by creating a soft surface for them to press against when they are stretched.
- Teflon material core encircled with TPR buffer ring.
Exercise Slider Disks
Core sliders are gaining popularity in the fitness space, & for good reason! Such a simple idea, but will change the way you view your workouts.
For example: If squats are a part of your routine, add a set of sliders & force yourself to slide your feet apart as you squat, then pull them back together to stand. The continual pressure required when using the sliders helps build your core muscles as well as increases your stability simultaneously!
- Two durable sliders in a set - constructed of safe and reliable EVA Foam & ABS Plastic
- Smooth side for carpet & textured surfaces
- Foam side for hardwood, tile and smooth surfaces for added grip
- 7 Inch Diameter - Perfect size for easy traveling