Skip to content
- Super Strong Heavy Duty Construction: The door anchor is designed and manufactured to be super strong. It is made to be robust to support the largest bodylastics systems, which produce up to 404 lbs of tension. Every door anchor is made with thick nylon webbing, heavy-duty stitching and nylon inner cores for additional stability.
- Works At All Points Of The Door: The door anchor utilizes dense but soft foam, that is 3 inches in diameter. Therefore, it can secure your bands at all points, even if there is a sizeable space at the top and bottom of the door. This feature greatly increases the number of exercises that you can perform.
- Protect Your Door and Your Bands: The soft foam end of the anchor will help prevent scratching and denting of your door. This becomes super important because as you stretch, the bands create considerable force between the anchor and your door. The loop side of the anchor incorporates neoprene padding. This will help preserve your bands by creating a soft surface for them to press against when they are stretched.
- Teflon material core encircled with TPR buffer ring.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection